Looking for a Reedley Roofing Contractor?
Fresno Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At tel:(559) 258-0879
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. Fresno Roofing Pros offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Reedley area. At Fresno Roofing Pros, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Reedley roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Reedley and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Reedley. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Reedley
Reedley is a city in Fresno County, California, United States. Reedley is located in the San Joaquin Valley, 22 miles (35 km) east-southeast of Fresno, at an elevation of 348 feet (106 m). The population at the 2010 census was 24,194. Its chief economic source is agriculture, particularly fruit and vegetable cultivation. The city dubs itself “The World’s Fruit Basket”. Reedley holds many festivals year round. The city of Reedley hosts the annual Reedley Fiesta in October, the Reedley Electrical Christmas Parade in December, the Reedley Street Faire in May, the Reedley Certified Farmers Market (Wednesday evening, in the summer), the Reedley Taste of the Town in September, and many other festivities to keep the residents and visitors busy and entertained. Reedley is situated along the Kings River and in the summer, many local residents and visitors drive to Cricket Hollow Park and Reedley Beach.
Reedley is named for Thomas L. Reed, a veteran who gave half of his holdings to the city in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal function of your roof is always to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.