In Need of a Parlier Roofing Contractor?
Fresno Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At tel:(559) 258-0879
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. Fresno Roofing Pros offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Parlier area. At Fresno Roofing Pros, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parlier roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parlier and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Parlier. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Parlier
Parlier is a city in Fresno County, California, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 14,494, up from 11,145 in 2000. The city has one of the state’s highest percentage of Latinos, a large majority of whom are seasonal migrant laborers who arrive and temporarily work in the area’s agricultural sector. Parlier is located 5.5 miles (9 km) east-northeast of Selma, at an elevation of 344 feet (105 m).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2.2 square miles (5.7 km2), all land.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key function of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.