Looking for a Oakhurst Roofing Contractor?
Fresno Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At tel:(559) 258-0879
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. Fresno Roofing Pros offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Oakhurst area. At Fresno Roofing Pros, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Oakhurst roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Oakhurst and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Oakhurst. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Oakhurst
Oakhurst (formerly Fresno Flats) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Madera County, California, 14 miles (23 km) south of the entrance to Yosemite National Park, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. At the 2010 census, the population was 2,829, down from 2,868 at the 2000 census. According to the Oakhurst Area Chamber of Commerce, the area population was 12,787 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Madera–Chowchilla metropolitan statistical area.
Oakhurst is located on the Fresno River 3 miles (4.8 km) south-southwest of Yosemite Forks, at an elevation of 2274 feet (693 m). Its coordinates are 37°19′41″N 119°38′58″W / 37.32806°N 119.64944°W / 37.32806; -119.64944. It is located at the junction of state highways 41 and 49, at the southern end of California’s Gold Country. Nearby communities include Ahwahnee, Coarsegold and Bass Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.