Looking for a Lemoore Roofing Contractor?
Fresno Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At tel:(559) 258-0879
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. Fresno Roofing Pros offers a complete array of roofing services around the Lemoore area. At Fresno Roofing Pros, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lemoore roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lemoore and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lemoore. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Lemoore
July 4, 1900
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main intent behind the roof would be to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.