In Need of a Dos Palos Roofing Contractor?
Fresno Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At tel:(559) 258-0879
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Fresno Roofing Pros offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Dos Palos area. At Fresno Roofing Pros, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dos Palos roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Dos Palos and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Dos Palos. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Dos Palos
Dos Palos (formerly, Colony Center) is a city in Merced County, California, United States. Dos Palos is located 23 miles (37 km) south-southwest of Merced, at an elevation of 118 feet (36 m). The population was 4,950 at the 2010 census, up from 4,581 at the 2000 census.
Dos Palos is located at 36°59′N 120°38′W / 36.983°N 120.633°W / 36.983; -120.633.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.