In Need of a Clovis Roofing Contractor?
Fresno Roofing Pros Can Help!
Call Us At tel:(559) 258-0879
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. Fresno Roofing Pros offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Clovis area. At Fresno Roofing Pros, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Clovis roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Clovis and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Clovis. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Clovis
Clovis is a city in Fresno County, California, United States. The 2016 population was estimated to be 106,583. Clovis is located 6.5 miles (10.5 km) northeast of downtown Fresno, at an elevation of 361 feet (110 m).
The city of Clovis began as a freight stop along the San Joaquin Valley Railroad. Organized on January 15, 1890, by Fresno businessmen Thomas E. Hughes, Fulton Berry, Gilbert R. Osmun, H.D. Colson, John D. Gray, and William M. Williams, in partnership with Michigan railroad speculator Marcus Pollasky, the SJVRR began construction in Fresno on July 4, 1891, and reached the farmlands of Clovis Cole and George Owen by October of that year. The railroad purchased right-of-way from both farmers, half from each – the east side from Cole and the west side from Owen – and ran tracks up the borderline between the two properties. The railroad agreed to establish a station on the west side of the tracks and to call it “Clovis”. The Clovis station, after which the town was named, was positioned on the Owen side of the track.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.