Does your company in Stratford require a new roof?
Fresno Roofing Pros is the answer to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (559) 258-0879
What exactly do we accomplish ?
When hunting for a new roof, or maybe roofing repair service for your commercial structure, there are countless roofing systems to consider. Do not get confused; we are here to help you and your company!
Here at Fresno Roofing Pros, we are pros in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your business- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or little? Won’t matter to our company! We can handle any size commercial project out there !
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services right here at Fresno Roofing Pros. Let us help you expand the lifespan of your companies roof.
Urgent Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your roof covering sprung a leak? Are you stressed you will need to close up shop until it’s fixed? Don’t stress! Contact us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair work solutions.
LET’S SPEAK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your business requires a brand new roof, or it’s possible that it just requires some small-scale repair services. Call us now for a COST-FREE estimate so our team can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EVALUATED TODAY ?
Do you need one of our skilled professionals to come and assess your roof for problems? Call us right now for a FREE roof analysis.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT EXACTLY DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the very best in the commercial roofing business! Still undecided? Don’t be!
Simply just check out below are what our completely satisfied customers have to say about Fresno Roofing Pros and make a decision for yourself!
Astounded and Satisfied!
Not only did business services mend my small businesses roof in a remarkably timely manner but they were extremely professional and considerably affordable. Thanks for the great work!
What a TERRIFIC Business!
These folks truly do serve the consumers! I was so troubled when we were building our all new business that we would have a tough time choosing the correct roofing contractors. I was incorrect! business is the absolute best in the trade. I am so thankful we decided to go with them!
Had my business back up and running fast!
Our business sustained a huge roof leak! business came out mere hours after I phoned them and had the concern repaired by the subsequent day! If you need quick, dependable, and qualified professional support service, contact these individuals!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Stratford
Stratford (formerly, Stratton) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Kings County, California, United States. Stratford is located 14 miles (23 km) southwest of Hanford, at an elevation of 203 feet (62 m). It is part of the Hanford–Corcoran Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 1,277 at the 2010 census, up from 1,264 at the 2000 census.
Stratford lies near the historic shoreline of Tulare Lake. The Kings River flows through an artificial channel into the normally dry Tulare Lake bed about 10 miles (16 km) south of Stratford.
6 Considerations For You To Bear In Mind When Hiring A Commercial Roofer
Troubles with your roof could be attributed to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn-out roofing material among others. For those who have a professional building with roofing problems, you should look at hiring the proper professionals for the task. Commercial roofs are very different from the residential ones and might have unique issues that are the best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With the fact in mind, below are some of the primary considerations you should remember when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed for that profession, which can be as per their state laws. Therefore, verify that the roof specialist provides the right license and understands and abides with the existing rules and requirements as stipulated with the states’ licensure regulations. Take into account that the code requirements of the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover one more legal requirement which every roofer should have and offer on the clients. About the matter associated with insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees through the liability of injuries incurred while at work and also general insurance that protects you any damages to your properties caused by the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor that may be of good repute and above reproach should have an ethical background. Therefore, it really is a bright idea to check within the reputation of the roofers. You should check out their online reviews or the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one together with the contractor and check out and learn what they should say about their reputation and what others ought to say about them along with their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to getting the commercial roofing company or contractor, you must schedule a trip to their premises where you could hold lengthy consultations before accompanying those to your commercial property so they can conduct a site evaluation to provide you with a quote of your job requirements. Simply speaking, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations is going to be a chance for you to assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roofing replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You may spend a considerable amount of money to have it set up, and thus you need to know in the financial setback you may face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to provide you with a written estimate to provide a definitive projection in the overall costs. But even then, give priority to the contractor who seems to be ready to negotiate the prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The price of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the requirement to actually get value for your money when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to acquire quality roofing services and products, you should make sure how the roofing contractors are willing to give you a service guarantee and warranties for the products they offer. That way, you are sure you will have to incur additional fees in case the new roof develops issues which will not even develop right after installation.