Does your company in Selma require a brand-new roof?
Fresno Roofing Pros is the answer to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (559) 258-0879
Just what do we do ?
When looking for an all new roof, or maybe roofing repair work for your commercial property, there are so many roofing systems to consider. Do not get confused; we are here to aid you and your business!
Here at Fresno Roofing Pros, we are professionals in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your business- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or smaller? Doesn’t matter to our team! We can deal with any size commercial job out there !
All New Business Roof Construction
Are you building an all new business? That’s wonderful. Here at Fresno Roofing Pros we provide services for brand-new commercial roof development.
Routine maintenance Programs
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing support services here at Fresno Roofing Pros. Let us help you expand the life of your companies roof.
Emergency Repair Work Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a water leak? Are you concerned you will have to shut up shop until it’s corrected? Do not stress! Phone us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair work services.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your company requires a brand new roof, or maybe it just really needs some simple repair work. Get in touch with us right now for a FREE OF COST price quote so our team can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF CHECKED OUT NOW ?
Do you need to have one of our well-trained professionals to come and assess your roof for problems? Connect with us right now for a COST-FREE roof evaluation.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing service! Still undecided? Don’t be!
Simply take a look below are what our satisfied consumers have to say about Fresno Roofing Pros and make a decision for yourself!
Surprised and Delighted!
Not only did business services correct my small companies roof in a remarkably timely manner but they were extremely professional and pretty budget-friendly. Thanks for the excellent work!
What a TERRIFIC Company!
These people really do serve the consumers! I was so stressed when we were constructing our all new business that we would certainly have a hard time finding the right roofers. I was mistaken! business is the best in the business. I am so pleased we made a choice to go with them!
Had my business back up and working fast!
Our business sustained a huge roof leak! business appeared mere hours after I phoned them and had the trouble taken care of by the following day! If you require swift, dependable, and professional service, contact these guys!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Selma
Selma is a city in Fresno County, California. The population was 23,219 (2010 census), up from 19,240 (2000 census). Selma is located 16 miles (26 km) southeast of Fresno, at an elevation of 308 feet (94 m).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city covers an area of 5.136 square miles (13.30 km2), all of it land.
6 Considerations For You To Remember When Hiring A Commercial Roofer
Issues with your roof might be associated with different issues that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material yet others. In case you have an industrial building with roofing problems, you should think about hiring the right professionals for the job. Commercial roofs are different in the residential ones and may even have unique problems that would be best addressed by commercial roofers. With the fact in mind, below are one of the primary considerations you must take into account when enlisting the services of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed for that profession, which is depending on their state laws. Therefore, see if the roof specialist has got the right license and understands and abides with the existing rules and requirements as stipulated from the states’ licensure regulations. Keep in mind that the code requirements of the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance policy an additional legal requirement that each roofer ought to have and offer to the clients. About the matter linked to insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at the job and also general liability insurance that protects you from any damages in your properties caused by the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor which is of excellent repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. As such, this is a bright idea to check up the trustworthiness of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or even the Better Business Bureau. Also, have a one-on-one using the contractor and attempt and see what they have to say about their reputation and what others must say about the subject along with their products.
4. Contacts And Communication Before getting the commercial roofer or contractor, you should schedule a visit to their premises where you may hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property to enable them to conduct a website evaluation to provide an estimate in the job requirements. In short, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be an opportunity for you to definitely assess their level of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will not be free. You can expect to spend a large amount of money to get it into position, and so you should know from the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to offer you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection of the overall costs. But even so, give priority towards the contractor who is ready to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The fee for installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is just not cheap hence the requirement to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to obtain quality roofing products and services, factors to consider the roofing companies are prepared to give a service guarantee and warranties for that products they offer. Doing this, you are sure you will have to incur additional fees when the new roof develops issues that ought to not really develop soon after installation.