Does your business in Porterville need a new roof?
Fresno Roofing Pros is the solution to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (559) 258-0879
What exactly do we accomplish ?
When trying to find a new roof, and even roofing repair service for your commercial structure, there are a lot of roofing systems to think about. Don’t get confused; we are here to aid you and your company!
Here at Fresno Roofing Pros, we are specialists in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your business- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your business large or little? Does not matter to our company! We can tackle any size commercial job out there !
All New Business Roof Assembly
Are you constructing a new business? That’s superb. Here at Fresno Roofing Pros we are skilled in in new commercial roof building and construction.
Routine maintenance Programs
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing services right here at Fresno Roofing Pros. Let us really help you stretch the life of your businesses roofing.
Emergency Repair Sevices
Has your rooftop sprung a water leak? Are you worried you will need to shut up shop until it’s corrected? Do not stress! Phone us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair support services.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your business needs a brand new roof, or perhaps it just needs to have some minor repair services. Contact us right now for a FREE price estimate so our company can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EVALUATED NOW ?
Do you need to have one of our experienced specialists to come and inspect your roof for damages? Connect with us right away for a FREE roof assessment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
PRECISELY WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing business! Still unsure? Do not be!
Just take a look below are what our happy consumers have to say about Fresno Roofing Pros and make a decision for yourself!
Astounded and Happy!
Not only did business services take care of my small companies roof in an extremely prompt manner but they were very professional and very cost-efficient. Many thanks for the terrific work!
What an EXCELLENT Company!
These individuals truly do serve the people! I was so anxious when we were constructing our new business that we would certainly have a tough time finding the correct roofing professionals. I was mistaken! business is the absolute best in the industry. I am so pleased we made a decision to go along with them!
Had my company back up and working right away!
Our company sustained a significant roof leak! business showed up mere hours after I phoned them and had the issue fixed by the following day! If you require swift, dependable, and professional support service, ring up these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater
More About Porterville
6 Considerations For You To Be Aware Of When Hiring A Commercial Roofing Company
Difficulties with the roofing could be attributed to different issues that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material among others. When you have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should look at hiring the proper professionals for the task. Commercial roofs will vary from your residential ones and might have unique problems that would be best addressed by commercial roofing companies. Using that fact in mind, below are among the primary considerations you should keep in mind when enlisting the assistance of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed for the profession, which is as per their state laws. Therefore, see if the roofing company has got the right license and understands and abides through the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Remember that the code requirements from the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover yet another legal requirement that each roofer ought to have and present for the clients. Regarding the matter associated with insurance, the contractor needs to have a workman’s compensation insurance for that employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace in addition to general insurance that protects you any damages to the properties due to the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor which is of good repute and above reproach should have an ethical background. As a result, this is a bright idea to search within the reputation of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one with all the contractor and check out and find out what they should say with regards to their reputation and what others have to say about them and their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to getting the commercial roofing company or contractor, you should schedule a trip to their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these to your commercial property to allow them to conduct a website evaluation to give you a bid of your job requirements. In a nutshell, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will likely be an opportunity for you to definitely assess their level of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You are going to spend a considerable amount of money to have it into position, and for that reason you should be aware of the financial setback you may face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to give you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection from the overall costs. But even then, give priority for the contractor who seems to be happy to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The expense of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the necessity to actually get value for your money when hiring the assistance of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you expect to obtain quality roofing products and services, you should make sure that the roofing contractors are prepared to provide a service guarantee and warranties to the products they have. That way, you are certain you will probably have to incur additional fees in case the new roof develops issues which should not even develop shortly after installation.