Does your company in Oakhurst need a brand-new roof?
Fresno Roofing Pros is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (559) 258-0879
What exactly do we do ?
When hunting for a new roof, or maybe roofing repair for your commercial property, there are a lot of roofing systems to take into consideration. Don’t get overwhelmed; we are here to help you and your company!
Here at Fresno Roofing Pros, we are pros in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anybody roof your company- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your company large or smaller? Will not matter to us! We can manage any size commercial job there is !
All New Business Roof Construction
Are you constructing a new business? That’s fantastic. Here at Fresno Roofing Pros we provide services for brand-new commercial roof construction.
Routine maintenance Programs
We supply routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services here at Fresno Roofing Pros. Let us help you lengthen the life of your businesses roof.
Emergency Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a leak? Are you worried you will need to close up shop until it’s addressed? Don’t stress! Call us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair services.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your business needs a brand-new roof, or perhaps it just requires some small-scale repair work. Contact us right now for a FREE estimate so our experts can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EVALUATED RIGHT AWAY ?
Do you need to have one of our trained specialists to come and check your roof for damages? Contact us right away for a FREE roof assessment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT EXACTLY DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing business! Still uncertain? Do not be!
Just have a look below are what our pleased patrons have to say about Fresno Roofing Pros and decide for yourself!
Stunned and Happy!
Not only did business services repair my small businesses roof in an incredibly quick manner but they were extremely professional and considerably cost-efficient. Thanks for the great work!
What a GREAT Business!
These people truly do serve the customers! I was so anxious when we were constructing our all new business that we would have a hard time choosing the suitable roofing professionals. I was mistaken! business is the best in the business. I am so pleased we made a decision to go along with them!
Had my business back up and running quickly!
Our company sustained a massive roof leak! business appeared mere hours after I contacted them and had the trouble taken care of by the following day! If you really need quick, efficient, and qualified professional service, ring up these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Oakhurst
Oakhurst (formerly Fresno Flats) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Madera County, California, 14 miles (23 km) south of the entrance to Yosemite National Park, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. At the 2010 census, the population was 2,829, down from 2,868 at the 2000 census. According to the Oakhurst Area Chamber of Commerce, the area population was 12,787 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Madera–Chowchilla metropolitan statistical area.
Oakhurst is located on the Fresno River 3 miles (4.8 km) south-southwest of Yosemite Forks, at an elevation of 2274 feet (693 m). Its coordinates are 37°19′41″N 119°38′58″W / 37.32806°N 119.64944°W / 37.32806; -119.64944. It is located at the junction of state highways 41 and 49, at the southern end of California’s Gold Country. Nearby communities include Ahwahnee, Coarsegold and Bass Lake.
6 Considerations For You To Bear In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roofer
Troubles with your roof might be attributed to different concerns that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material yet others. If you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the best professionals for the task. Commercial roofs are different in the residential ones and may have unique conditions that work best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With the fact under consideration, below are the primary considerations you must remember when enlisting the assistance of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed for the profession, which is based on their state laws. Therefore, see if the roofing contractor has the right license and understands and abides with the existing rules and requirements as stipulated with the states’ licensure regulations. Keep in mind that the code requirements from the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy one more legal requirement which every roofer should have and provide to the clients. With regards to the matter associated with insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees through the liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace as well as general insurance that protects from any damages to the properties caused by the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor that is certainly of proper repute and above reproach must have an ethical background. As a result, it is actually a bright idea to look within the trustworthiness of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or the Better Business Bureau. Also, possess a one-on-one with all the contractor and try and see what they should say with regards to their reputation and what others ought to say about them in addition to their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofer or contractor, you must schedule visiting their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property for them to conduct a website evaluation to offer you a bid from the job requirements. In a nutshell, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be a chance for you to definitely assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roof replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You are going to spend a substantial amount of money to have it in place, and for that reason you ought to know of the financial setback you are going to face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to give you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection of your overall costs. But even then, give priority on the contractor that is ready to negotiate the values.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The cost of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the requirement to ensure that you get bang for your buck when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you expect to have quality roofing products and services, you should make sure that the roofing companies are prepared to give a service guarantee and warranties for that products they feature. Doing this, you are certain that you may have to incur additional fees if the new roof develops issues which should not even develop shortly after installation.