Does your company in Lindsay need a new roof?
Fresno Roofing Pros is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (559) 258-0879
What exactly do we do ?
When hunting for an all new roof, or maybe roofing repair work for your commercial property, there are a lot of roofing systems to think about. Do not get overwhelmed; we are here to help you and your company!
Here at Fresno Roofing Pros, we are experts in the realm of commercial roofing. Never let just anyone roof your company- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your business huge or small? Will not matter to our company! We can tackle any size commercial project out there !
Brand New Business Roof Construction
Are you developing a brand new company? That’s amazing. Here at Fresno Roofing Pros we provide services for all new commercial roof building and construction.
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services here at Fresno Roofing Pros. Let us help you lengthen the lifespan of your companies roofing.
Emergency Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your rooftop sprung a water leak? Are you worried you will need to close up shop until it’s corrected? Do not stress! Get in touch with us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair solutions.
LET’S SPEAK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company needs a brand-new roof, or it’s possible that it just needs some simple repairs. Contact us today for a TOTALLY FREE price quote so we can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF ASSESSED RIGHT AWAY ?
Do you need to have one of our experienced professionals to come and examine your roof for damages? Get in touch with us today for a FREE roof evaluation.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
PRECISELY WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the most reliable in the commercial roofing business! Still unsure? Do not be!
Simply just take a look below are what our satisfied clients have to say about Fresno Roofing Pros and make a decision for yourself!
Stunned and Satisfied!
Not only did business assistance fix my small companies roof in an extremely timely fashion but they were exceptionally professional and considerably affordable. Many thanks for the fantastic work!
What an EXCEPTIONAL Company!
These folks truly do serve the customers! I was so worried when we were designing our all new business that we would have a difficult time choosing the perfect roofing contractors. I was mistaken! business is the best in the trade. I am so grateful we chose to go with them!
Had my company back up and running right away!
Our company suffered a big roof leak! business showed up mere hours shortly after I called them and had the concern dealt with by the subsequent day! If you require fast, dependable, and expert support service, contact these guys!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Atwater , Porterville
More About Lindsay
Lindsay is a city in Tulare County, California, United States. The population was 11,768 at the 2010 census. Lindsay is located southeast of Visalia and north of Porterville and is considered part of the Visalia-Porterville Metropolitan Area and the Porterville Urban Area by the United States Census Bureau.
The Yandanche tribe of Native Americans came to hunt and fish at the future site of Lindsay for centuries. Future Military Governor of California John C. Fremont passed through twice by way of the Stockton – Los Angeles Road and the later Butterfield Overland Mail route on two of his four exploration trips. Julius Orton, a seventh generation descendant of Thomas, served as security for a pack train headed for Placerville, a booming California gold mining town, motivated by his futile search for gold. In 1859, with his wife and two small daughters, and driving a small herd of cattle, walked more than 200 miles (320 km) from the coast near Sacramento, to a homestead along the Tule River, southwest of Lindsay. In the 1880s, Julius Orton homesteaded another (160 acres (0.65 km2)) piece of land bordering on the property of pioneers Lewis and John Keeley, brothers who had taken on a homestead just a few miles southwest of Lindsay in the mid-1870s.
6 Things To Consider For You To Keep In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roofing Company
Troubles with the rooftop might be attributed to different concerns that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material as well as others. For those who have a professional building with roofing problems, you should consider hiring the best professionals for the job. Commercial roofs are different through the residential ones and might have unique issues that work best addressed by commercial roofing contractors. Using that fact in mind, below are among the primary considerations you need to take into account when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer must be licensed for your profession, which is depending on their state laws. Therefore, see if the roofer offers the right license and understands and abides by the existing rules and requirements as stipulated from the states’ licensure regulations. Remember that the code requirements from the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover yet another legal requirement that each and every roofer needs to have and offer to the clients. About the matter related to insurance, the contractor ought to have a workman’s compensation insurance for that employees from your liability of injuries incurred while at the job as well as general liability insurance that protects you from any damages to the properties brought on by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor which is of great repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. Consequently, this is a bright idea to appear up the trustworthiness of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one with the contractor and check out and see what they must say with regards to their reputation and what others need to say about the subject in addition to their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Before hiring the commercial roofing company or contractor, you ought to schedule visiting their premises where you can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these people to your commercial property for them to conduct an internet site evaluation to give you an estimate of your job requirements. In a nutshell, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will likely be a chance for anyone to assess their level of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You can expect to spend a substantial amount of money to have it in position, and thus you should know in the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to give you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection of the overall costs. But even then, give priority to the contractor who is prepared to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The fee for installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is just not cheap hence the requirement to ensure that you get bang for your buck when hiring the assistance of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you expect to get quality roofing services and products, you should ensure that this roofers are able to provide a service guarantee and warranties for the products they offer. This way, you are sure you will have to incur other costs if the new roof develops issues which ought to not actually develop right after installation.