Does your business in Lemoore require a new roof?
Fresno Roofing Pros is the solution to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (559) 258-0879
Just what do we accomplish ?
When hunting for a new roof, or perhaps roofing repair service for your commercial structure, there are a lot of roofing systems to take into account. Do not get defeated; we are here to assist you and your business!
Here at Fresno Roofing Pros, we are experts in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your business- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your business large or smaller? Doesn’t matter to our team! We can tackle any size commercial job there is !
New Business Roof Assembly
Are you developing an all new business? That’s amazing. Here at Fresno Roofing Pros we provide services for brand-new commercial roof building and construction.
We supply routine maintenance commercial roofing services here at Fresno Roofing Pros. Let us really help you increase the life of your companies roof.
Urgent Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a leak? Are you stressed you will need to shut up shop until it’s repaired? Don’t stress! Call us day or night for emergency commercial roof repair professional services.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your business is in need of an all new roof, or perhaps it just really needs some small repair services. Consult with us today for a FREE price estimate so we can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF ASSESSED NOW ?
Do you need to have one of our well-trained specialists to come and look over your roof for damages? Get in touch with us now for a FREE roof evaluation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
PRECISELY WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing business! Still doubtful? Don’t be!
Simply have a glance below are what our satisfied clients have to say about Fresno Roofing Pros and make a decision for yourself!
Surprised and Thrilled!
Not only did business services correct my small companies roof in an extremely timely fashion but they were tremendously professional and very affordable. Many thanks for the wonderful work!
What a TERRIFIC Business!
These individuals really do serve the customers! I was so anxious when we were designing our new business that we would definitely have a tough time choosing the right roofing contractors. I was mistaken! business is the absolute best in the trade. I am so delighted we decided to go along with them!
Had my company back up and running right away!
Our business sustained a huge roof leak! business came out mere hours after I called them and had the trouble taken care of by the next day! If you need swift, reliable, and qualified professional support service, contact these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Lemoore
July 4, 1900
6 Things To Consider For You To Bear In Mind When Getting A Commercial Roofing Company
Troubles with the rooftop might be related to different concerns that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn-out roofing material and others. When you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should think about hiring the correct professionals to do the job. Commercial roofs are not the same from the residential ones and might have unique conditions that would be best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With that fact in your mind, below are some of the primary considerations you ought to take into account when enlisting the assistance of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed for the profession, which happens to be depending on the state laws. Therefore, verify that the roofing contractor provides the right license and understands and abides through the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements from the licensing differ between states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy an additional legal requirement that every roofer should have and present to the clients. Concerning the matter related to insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees in the liability of injuries incurred while at the office as well as general insurance that protects you any damages in your properties a result of the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing company or contractor that is certainly of great repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. Therefore, this is a bright idea to look within the reputation of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one with the contractor and check out and find out what they need to say with regards to their reputation and what others have to say about the subject and their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to getting the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you ought to schedule visiting their premises where you may hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these people to your commercial property for them to conduct a website evaluation to offer you a quote from the job requirements. To put it briefly, you will have their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be a chance for one to assess their measure of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You are going to spend a considerable amount of money to have it in place, and for that reason you should know of the financial setback you may face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to give you a written estimate to provide you with a definitive projection of your overall costs. But even so, give priority for the contractor who is willing to negotiate the prices.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The expense of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is not really cheap hence the need to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the expertise of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to obtain quality roofing services and products, make sure that the roofers are willing to provide a service guarantee and warranties to the products they offer. Doing this, you are certain that you may have to incur additional fees if the new roof develops issues which should not really develop shortly after installation.