Does your business in Easton need a brand-new roof?
Fresno Roofing Pros is the answer to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (559) 258-0879
Exactly what do we accomplish ?
When searching for an all new roof, and even roofing repair for your commercial property, there are so many roofing systems to consider. Don’t get confused; we are here to help you and your company!
Here at Fresno Roofing Pros, we are experts in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your business- roof with the best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or smaller? Doesn’t matter to our company! We can handle any size commercial project out there !
New Business Roof Assembly
Are you constructing a new company? That’s wonderful. Here at Fresno Roofing Pros we specialize in all new commercial roof development.
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing support services here at Fresno Roofing Pros. Let us really help you increase the life of your companies roof.
Emergency Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof sprung a water leak? Are you concerned you will need to shut up shop until it’s dealt with? Do not stress! Phone us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair work support services.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your business requires a new roof, or it’s possible that it just needs some minor repair services. Call us right now for a COST-FREE price quote so our experts can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF INSPECTED TODAY ?
Do you really need one of our skilled specialists to come and examine your roof for damages? Connect with us today for a COST-FREE roof examination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT EXACTLY DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the most reliable in the commercial roofing service! Still undecided? Do not be!
Simply just check out below are what our happy clients have to say about Fresno Roofing Pros and determine for yourself!
Astounded and Pleased!
Not only did business assistance repair my small companies roof in a very timely manner but they were exceptionally professional and pretty cost-efficient. Many thanks for the terrific work!
What a WONDERFUL Company!
These folks truly do serve the consumers! I was so stressed when we were building our new business that we would have a difficult time finding the appropriate roofing professionals. I was wrong! business is the absolute best in the business. I am so thankful we made a choice to go along with them!
Had my company back up and operating fast!
Our business sustained a huge roof leak! business showed up mere hours shortly after I called them and had the complication addressed by the subsequent day! If you really need swift, dependable, and expert service, contact these people!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Easton
Easton (formerly, Covel and Covell) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Fresno County, California, United States. The population was 2,083 at the 2010 census, up from 1,966 at the 2000 census. Easton is located 7.5 miles (12.1 km) south of downtown Fresno, at an elevation of 276 feet (84 m).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 3.0 square miles (7.8 km2), all of it land.
6 Things To Consider For You To Bear In Mind When Employing A Commercial Roofing Contractor
Problems with the roofing might be related to different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material and others. If you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the proper professionals for the job. Commercial roofs will vary from your residential ones and might have unique concerns that are best addressed by commercial roofing companies. Using that fact at heart, below are one of the primary considerations you must remember when enlisting the expertise of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed to the profession, which can be based on the state laws. Therefore, check if the roofing contractor provides the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements in the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy yet another legal requirement which every roofer should have and provide towards the clients. About the matter related to insurance, the contractor needs to have a workman’s compensation insurance for the employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at the office along with general insurance that protects you any damages in your properties a result of the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor which is of good repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. Therefore, it is actually a bright idea to look up the standing of the roofers. You should check out their online reviews or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one with the contractor and check out and discover what they need to say with regards to their reputation and what others need to say about them as well as their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Before getting the commercial roofer or contractor, you should schedule visiting their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying them to your commercial property for them to conduct a site evaluation to provide an estimate from the job requirements. In a nutshell, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be a chance for you to definitely assess their level of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You will spend a considerable amount of money to have it into position, and therefore you need to know from the financial setback you may face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to give you a written estimate to provide you with a definitive projection in the overall costs. But even so, give priority to the contractor that is willing to negotiate prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The price of installing and looking after roofs, commercial or residential, is not really cheap hence the need to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the expertise of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you anticipate to have quality roofing services and products, you should ensure the roofing companies are able to give you a service guarantee and warranties for that products they have. Like that, you are certain you will have to incur other costs in case the new roof develops issues which will not actually develop shortly after installation.