Does your company in Dos Palos require a brand-new roof?
Fresno Roofing Pros is the answer to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (559) 258-0879
Just what do we do ?
When trying to find a brand-new roof, or maybe roofing repair work for your commercial building, there are so many roofing systems to consider. Don’t get confused; we are here to assist you and your company!
Here at Fresno Roofing Pros, we are pros in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your company- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your business large or smaller? Won’t matter to our company! We can tackle any size commercial job there is !
Brand New Business Roof Assembly
Are you building a brand-new company? That’s fantastic. Here at Fresno Roofing Pros we provide services for all new commercial roof development.
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing support services right here at Fresno Roofing Pros. Let us help you expand the lifespan of your businesses roof.
Urgent Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof covering sprung a water leak? Are you concerned you will have to shut up shop until it’s fixed? Do not stress! Call us day or night for urgent commercial roof repair professional services.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your company requires a brand-new roof, or it could be that it just requires some modest repairs. Connect with us today for a FREE OF COST price estimate so we can help you get back to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF ASSESSED NOW ?
Do you need one of our qualified professionals to come and inspect your roof for damages? Consult us right now for a FREE roof assessment.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing business! Still doubtful? Don’t be!
Simply take a look below are what our satisfied patrons have to say about Fresno Roofing Pros and determine for yourself!
Astounded and Thrilled!
Not only did business help fix my small businesses roof in a remarkably quick fashion but they were incredibly professional and very budget-friendly. Many thanks for the terrific work!
What a TERRIFIC Business!
These people really do serve the customers! I was so anxious when we were constructing our all new business that we would definitely have a tough time locating the ideal roofing contractors. I was incorrect! business is the best in the industry. I am so thrilled we made a choice to go with them!
Had my company back up and running quickly!
Our business experienced a massive roof leak! business came out mere hours shortly after I phoned them and had the concern dealt with by the subsequent day! If you require quick, dependable, and qualified professional service, ring up these individuals!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Clovis , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Dos Palos
Dos Palos (formerly, Colony Center) is a city in Merced County, California, United States. Dos Palos is located 23 miles (37 km) south-southwest of Merced, at an elevation of 118 feet (36 m). The population was 4,950 at the 2010 census, up from 4,581 at the 2000 census.
Dos Palos is located at 36°59′N 120°38′W / 36.983°N 120.633°W / 36.983; -120.633.
6 Considerations For You To Bear In Mind When Hiring A Commercial Roof Specialist
Problems with your roof could be associated with different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, broken down roofing material and others. In case you have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should consider hiring the right professionals for the position. Commercial roofs are very different from the residential ones and might have unique conditions that are the best addressed by commercial roofers. Using that fact under consideration, below are among the primary considerations you need to bear in mind when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed for that profession, which is based on the state laws. Therefore, see if the roofing company provides the right license and understands and abides through the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Take into account that the code requirements of your licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance policy one more legal requirement that each and every roofer must have and offer to the clients. Regarding the matter linked to insurance, the contractor needs to have a workman’s compensation insurance for that employees in the liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace and also general liability insurance that protects you against any damages to the properties caused by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofer or contractor that is of proper repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. As a result, it is a bright idea to check the standing of the roofers. You can check out their reviews online or maybe the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one together with the contractor and try and learn what they need to say with regards to their reputation and what others ought to say about them in addition to their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to getting the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you must schedule a visit to their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying these to your commercial property for them to conduct an internet site evaluation to offer you a bid in the job requirements. In a nutshell, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be a chance for you to definitely assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges Your roof replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You will spend a large amount of money to have it in place, and so you should know of the financial setback you may face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to provide you with a written estimate to provide a definitive projection in the overall costs. But even so, give priority towards the contractor who may be happy to negotiate the prices.
6. Warranties And Service Guarantees The price of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is just not cheap hence the requirement to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the services of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you expect to get quality roofing services and products, make sure that the roofing contractors are able to offer a service guarantee and warranties for your products they feature. This way, you are certain you will have to incur additional fees when the new roof develops issues that ought to not really develop immediately after installation.