Does your company in Clovis need a brand-new roof?
Fresno Roofing Pros is the answer to your commercial roofing requirements!
Call Us At (559) 258-0879
What exactly do we do ?
When looking for a new roof, or even roofing repair work for your commercial facility, there are countless roofing systems to consider. Do not get confused; we are here to assist you and your business!
Here at Fresno Roofing Pros, we are professionals in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t ever let just anyone roof your company- roof with the absolute best!
Any Size Job
Is your business large or smaller? Will not matter to us! We can tackle any size commercial project there is !
Brand New Business Roof Construction
Are you developing a new business? That’s superb. Here at Fresno Roofing Pros we are skilled in in brand-new commercial roof construction.
We offer routine maintenance commercial roofing support services here at Fresno Roofing Pros. Let us really help you lengthen the lifespan of your businesses roofing.
Urgent Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your roof covering sprung a water leak? Are you concerned you will have to shut up shop until it’s repaired? Do not stress! Phone us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair solutions.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S ROOF!
If your company needs a brand-new roof, or it could be that it just requires some simple repair work. Contact us now for a COST-FREE price quote so our experts can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF EXAMINED TODAY ?
Do you need one of our well-trained specialists to come and check your roof for problems? Get in touch with us right now for a FREE roof evaluation.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
PRECISELY WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the best in the commercial roofing business! Still hesitant? Don’t be!
Just check out below are what our happy customers have to say about Fresno Roofing Pros and determine for yourself!
Shocked and Thrilled!
Not only did business services repair my small businesses roof in a remarkably prompt manner but they were extremely professional and considerably affordable. Thanks for the wonderful work!
What an EXCEPTIONAL Company!
These individuals really do serve the people! I was so concerned when we were building our new business that we would definitely have a difficult time finding the correct roofing contractors. I was mistaken! business is the greatest in the business. I am so glad we decided to go along with them!
Had my business back up and running right away!
Our company sustained a substantial roof leak! business appeared mere hours after I phoned them and had the concern corrected by the next day! If you really need quick, dependable, and professional support service, phone these fellas!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Easton , Fowler , Sanger , Selma , Kerman , Parlier , Kingsburg , Reedley , San Joaquin , Dinuba , London , Lemoore , Mendota , Goshen , Firebaugh , Stratford , Oakhurst , Tulare , Woodlake , Farmersville , Corcoran , Exeter , Dos Palos , Coalinga , Three Rivers , Lindsay , Atwater , Porterville
More About Clovis
Clovis is a city in Fresno County, California, United States. The 2016 population was estimated to be 106,583. Clovis is located 6.5 miles (10.5 km) northeast of downtown Fresno, at an elevation of 361 feet (110 m).
The city of Clovis began as a freight stop along the San Joaquin Valley Railroad. Organized on January 15, 1890, by Fresno businessmen Thomas E. Hughes, Fulton Berry, Gilbert R. Osmun, H.D. Colson, John D. Gray, and William M. Williams, in partnership with Michigan railroad speculator Marcus Pollasky, the SJVRR began construction in Fresno on July 4, 1891, and reached the farmlands of Clovis Cole and George Owen by October of that year. The railroad purchased right-of-way from both farmers, half from each – the east side from Cole and the west side from Owen – and ran tracks up the borderline between the two properties. The railroad agreed to establish a station on the west side of the tracks and to call it “Clovis”. The Clovis station, after which the town was named, was positioned on the Owen side of the track.
6 Considerations For You To Bear In Mind When Hiring A Commercial Roof Specialist
Troubles with your roof may be caused by different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material and others. When you have a professional building with roofing problems, you should look at hiring the proper professionals for the job. Commercial roofs are very different through the residential ones and might have unique conditions that are best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With this fact at heart, below are the primary considerations you must bear in mind when enlisting the services of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer needs to be licensed to the profession, which happens to be according to the state laws. Therefore, see if the roof specialist has got the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated by the states’ licensure regulations. Take into account that the code requirements in the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance policy one more legal requirement which every roofer should have and offer towards the clients. With regards to the matter related to insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance for your employees from your liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace and also general insurance that protects you against any damages for your properties brought on by the roofing contractor.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor that is certainly of good repute and above reproach should have an ethical background. As a result, it is a bright idea to check up the reputation of the roofers. You can check out their online reviews or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one with all the contractor and attempt and learn what they need to say regarding their reputation and what others ought to say on them along with their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to getting the commercial roofer or contractor, you must schedule a trip to their premises where one can hold lengthy consultations before accompanying those to your commercial property to allow them to conduct a website evaluation to provide you with a quote of your job requirements. In short, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will be a chance for you to definitely assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roof replacement, repair, or new installation will not be free. You are going to spend a considerable amount of money to get it in place, and for that reason you should be aware of the financial setback you are going to face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to offer you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection from the overall costs. But even so, give priority for the contractor who may be willing to negotiate prices.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The cost of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, will not be cheap hence the requirement to ensure that you get value for your money when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you anticipate to get quality roofing products and services, you should make sure the roofers are willing to provide a service guarantee and warranties for that products they offer. Doing this, you are certain that you will have to incur additional fees if the new roof develops issues which will not develop immediately after installation.